Mary's Little Lambs was founded in 1995 by Mary and Dana Graf. It was a way for Mary, a former bank officer, to work flexible hours while allowing time to care for her four-year-old son.
Avid pet lovers, over the years, Mary and Dana have been proud owners of a dog, a cat, numerous birds, rescue rabbits, a chinchilla, a hedgehog, white mice, gerbils, lizards, hamsters, fish, tortoises and hermit crabs.
Sadly, in 2011, Mary passed away after a 15-year battle with cancer. Dana has vowed to carry on the quality of service and personal care that has become a trademark of Mary's Little Lambs.
Mary's Little Lambs is a proud member of the following organizations:
- Pet Sitters International (PSI)
- TripsWithPets.com - the premier online pet friendly travel guide -- providing online reservations at over 30,000 pet friendly hotels & accommodations across the U.S. and Canada.
In addition, Mary's Little Lambs is a proud supporter and frequent contributor to the following charities:
- Humane Society of the United States (HSUS)
- National Humane Education Society
- Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation (MMRF)
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Alzheimer's Disease Research